Monday, June 18, 2012

Sizu My First Pet-The Golden Billa(Male Kitten)

Sizu My First Pet-The Golden Billa(Male Kitten) 



Introduction

The Male Kitten Sizu(Golden in color) was our first pet. It just came in one fine day and fell on my feet leaving me with no choice but to keep him in the house. It was about four to five months old. Slowly it became part of the family and remained with us for a short time approx 11 moths. During his stay he use to frequently go out and then come back at his own wish. Slowly his stay out side got increased but end of the day or any time in the nigh he use to return back. Every thing was fine till one day Sizu went out and never returned there after. I searched for him every where I could for days together but no trace of him till date and do not know what to do about it. how do I find him. My kids miss him a lot and more than them.
Since then we all family members are looking for his return. May be by the grace of almighty one day it will come back to us.




No comments: