Monday, June 18, 2012

Left to the Destiney


Left to the Destiny

Many years have gone by
Long time has passed
But it seems if
It is a ting of just yesterday
When watched her
Leaving the home early
In the morning daily
For her school
She looked perfect
Student in her uniforms
Elegant but beautiful
I just watched it happen
For many day months and
May be years never counted
Things never went beyond it
But suppose she knew it
I could feel it from
Reflections her face gave
I had to depart
In service to nation
Visited only only once a yearly
and then in many years
then during a visit I learnt
her being married to some one
I do not know who he was
But a lucky fellow he was
There after I left it to the destiny
And things went on the way destined
After so many years of separation
And detachment last year
I happen to be there
I learnt once again
that the lucky person
I do not know who he was
Left her to destiny
And her old age parents
How sad the feeling was
Con not be explained in words
I once again left the pace
Do not know should I
and how to approach
and communicate to her
I once again left it to the Destiny

No comments: