Monday, June 18, 2012

show you for the first time

Show you for the first time

When I show you for the first time
At the place of holiness and sacred
The holy revers water flows trough
I just do not remember the date
Even the day, well what I remember
It was late evening and you were there
In that dark black dress of yours
So fresh youthful and charming
I do not remember if you spoke
Even if I asked anything at all
The moments were limited and too short
The experience was life time
I never knew you would be so dear
Today as I look back to that day
The memories are as fresh as you
On that day and fore ever
So many years have lapsed since then
But the emotions get alive as you
On a slight remembrance of the day
Although I may not remember the day
But it as special as you and
I treasure the experience feelings
Emotions of the special day of my life

No comments: