Monday, June 18, 2012

The Friends to be Forever



Friends Forever


I had so many friends
Through the journey of life
Many of them I lost track
But few in yet contact
Three of them specially
Belong to my early stages
Life had always been to me
Kind enough to provide me
Good friends one after another
Many of them I could keep in touch
Although I tried my bit to contact
But certain things are beyond us
Almighty decides them we to face
These three even lost the string
Some how with Gods wishes
The contact was re-established
May be because the belonged
To the roots traceable with
Little effort from my side
Even they tried it out
It happy movement to talk
Even meet after so long time
Apart from them there was this
One day stand type friend
Who met during morning walks
Once she requested for a meet
Next morning as she was leaving
The town there after for new city
May be forever as I failed see her
On next day and never there after
There was this another one sided
Friend of mine as always admired
Her from far away and the distance
Only has increased since then
There were these tree more friends
One childhood and another two
On job or professional friends
All thee lost the contact even
My trying to establish it failed
May be they are happily enjoying
Their life where ever they are
As such I am friendly by nature
easily make friend with any body
Who is ready to come along and
Walk a distance in time together
Because I strongly believe that
Friends are meant to be forever

No comments: