Monday, June 18, 2012

The Billa-Found and Lost

Sizu My Billa

If I can correctly recollect
it was an warm holiday morning
I was in relaxed mood seating in the poarch
Leisurely passing my free time
on an easy chair
It is when I felt some sensation on my feets
when over looked to my biggest surprise
It was an golden color kitten falling on feet
Let me tell you It was love on first sight
Even my kids love to have the creature
and we together decided to have it in the house
The kitten was Golden and beautiful small too
But very active and it played with me and kids
It slowly became the part and parcel of the house
Started sleeping on my bed and eating with me
All the arrangement were made for him
Even though it preferred to wonder out
His roaming out of home slowly increased
A day came when it did not come back
I am and my Kids are still awaiting
for his return
It has just become an another story of
The Golden Kitten Sizu found and lost

No comments: